Leap Day

Our save the date magnets came in this week, so we're busy addressing envelopes and everyone can expect those within the next week, hopefully. If your save the date magnet is delivered to your neighbor or any other wrong address, it's because I addressed the envelope instead of Jamie and the postman couldn't read it...I tried to tell her.

Also, my second annual climbing competition at the Johnson center was thursday night, and was a huge success. 76 competitors was 8 more than last year, and the prizes and donations were more varied and exciting. If you're in Lexington, be sure to check it out next year, even though I'll be gone.

I know everyone from out of town in anxious to see the ring. It looks something like this, although this clearly does the real thing no justice, as I bought the most beautiful diamond in town.

Finally here's a hysterical website I happened across this week. For those who know Everybody Loves Raymond, he has a new pet name for Debra every show. Type in your significant other's name, and generate new pet names for him/her.

If we sent you a note asking for your address, get that to us ASAP so we can get this in the mail.

Comments

LBD said…
Your "hysterical website" just told me my pet name would be "tiger anus." I see nothing remotely hysterical about that. Y'all come over for Idol on Wednesday night!

Popular posts from this blog

Freshman

Jamie's notes